In the portfolio of our company you can find, not only specialized international conferences, but also smaller specialist meetings, trainings or seminars on topics requested, as well as social and fun events of varying focus and scale.
1. PROFESSIONAL EVENTS
Market growth and increasing competitiveness require effective solutions for internal and external communication of companies
. Professional events may provide scope for increasing the skills of staff as well as effective communication with clients and business partners.
2. SOCIAL EVENTS
Informal events are of great importance in maintaining contacts with existing clients and in establishing new partnerships and business relationships. Social events are the places where a high proportion of important deals are made.
3. COMPANY DAYS
- gala receptions, buffet receptions
- corporate events for clients
- Christmas and company parties
- company anniversary celebrations
- fashion shows
- and other social events
The atmosphere in the workplace and corporate culture are directly related to the good relations between workers. The atmosphere at the workplace influences the performance of staff and doubtlessly also the results of the company as a whole. Therefore thinking companies use different motivations and social programs to strengthen and build a team.
4. SPORTS EVENTS
- thematic programmes
- combined events of a professional and educational character
- events for building relations with clients
- sports games
- relaxation days
These are often a successful and popular part of informal meetings between companies and their clients.
5. CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR)
- winter and summer sports events
- golf, tennis, cricket and other tournaments
Corporate social responsibility is part of the communications of the company and makes it accountable to the whole of society - towards its customers, partners and employees. Building social responsibility is a competitive advantage for the future, strengthening the credibility of the brand as well the actual increase in productivity and greater employee loyalty.
- projects and campaigns from the area of corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- charity projects and events